How to Apply for a Scholarship
Scholarship Application Information
The online scholarship application for CFMC is now closed.
Scholarship Application Deadline: CLOSED
The Community Foundation distributes all scholarships but does not administer all the applications and review processes. For those not seen on our application, please contact your school for more information.
To see a list of all scholarships, please click here.
- Class ranking and latest GPA
- College/University/School attending
- Field of Study/Major/Minor
- Some scholarships require a statement of adjusted family income. This will be indicated in the description on the application, and there will be a section to upload any necessary documents.
- CFMC scholarship recipients will be contacted in June requesting student enrollment verification
- Scholarships can only be distributed once student’s information is received
- Scholarships will be distributed to the college/school/university indicated by student
- The scholarship must be used for tuition and fees required for the enrollment or attendance of the student at a qualifying educational institution; fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses of instruction at such an educational institution; and room and board, within the first semester of first year of students enrollment
- That year’s recipient must claim the scholarship within that fiscal year to be distributed (by 12/31/xx)
- Westwood High School 906-485-1023
- Ishpeming High School 906-485-1066
- Negaunee High School 906-475-7861
- Marquette Senior High School 906-225-5353
- Gwinn High School 906-346-9283